December 3, 2020
Learn more about our new Agricultural Sales Representative, Jeff, in the Q&A below!
What’s your work experience prior to Wieser Concrete?
- For 20 years I was with Land O’Lakes feed and agronomy divisions with responsibilities in nutrition and forage production. During that time I covered the nation supporting the retail sales staff and working with many livestock operations. After that, I was a Grow Finish Supervisor for Wakefield Pork Inc. working directly with contract growers on production, records, and compliance. Most recently I was with Hanson Silo Company working with livestock producers with equipment, and precast products.
Any professional or educational achievements you’d like to include?
- I graduated from South Central Technical College and attended Mankato State University. Majoring in Ag business and marketing. Some organizations I am involved with include the New Ulm City Hub Club, 4-H, Redwood Cattlemen’s Association, and New Ulm Area Sport Fishermen. Being a part of these organizations has been a lot of fun and support many young students in education.
What are you looking forward to as an employee of Wieser Concrete?
- I’ve known Wieser Concrete for many years. Their level of quality, service, and creativity is incredible. The first time I came to the plant in Maiden Rock it was clear that Wieser Concrete was the team to be on. Starting with their office support staff, engineers then production, logistics, and all the way to installation. Having confidence in all areas of precast is important and they have the support team to do all that.
Do you have any hobbies, if so would you mind sharing? Things you like to do for fun?
- I really enjoy being outdoors to fish, hunt, 4-wheel, and make chainsaw art. Jill and I volunteer at our church and school as often as possible and is important to us. The most rewarding is being an assistant baseball coach at our school. During the year Jill and I will travel a little to relax. Packer fan from MN.
Do you have any family you’d like to share about?
- My wife Jill and I live in New Ulm, MN, and have been married 25 years. She is a financial advisor and enjoys helping her clients. We have 2 boys or young men now. Elias (EJ) recently graduated from the University of Minnesota and Ian is a junior at South Dakota State University. We are blessed to have wonderful kids.
Anything else fun and exciting you’d like to share?
- I am looking forward to being a part of the Wieser Team. Most of all helping our customers take the next step to further improve their farming operation.