Meadow Ridge Resort – Egg Harbor, Wisconsin – Door County
On 3/21/01, Wieser Concrete was contacted by Bill Baudhuin about a new poured-in-place tank that had collapsed due to the soil load. The tank held 65,000 gallons and needed to be replaced. We proposed using precast tanks – for a total of 66,000 gallons.
- 3 – 18,000 Holding Tanks
- 1 – 12,000 Holding Tank
- These tanks were used because:
- they were competitively priced,
- had adequate capacity,
- could be installed within the timeline (wanted tank replaced within 1 month)
- state pre-approved
- pre-engineered to withstand loading condition
PRODUCT PRODUCTION REQUIREMENTS
- All tanks hooked together with connecting pipes on bottom so they would fill and empty through one inlet (fill) and one pump-out port (empty).
- Product was ordered 4/4/01 and delivered 4/17/01.
- Tanks were delivered, set in place and pipes hooked up in 5 1/2 hours.
- Engineer:Baudhuin, Inc. Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
- Contractor:Parent Construction, Inc. Baileys Harbor, Wisconsin